Congratulations to the Winners of the Fall 2020 International Online Competition!
Important Update Regarding Carnegie Hall and Lincoln Center Reopening
– Everybody coming to Carnegie Hall this season will need to show proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 in order to enter the building. In addition, particularly in light of the Delta variant and until further notice, everyone on Carnegie Hall’s premises including artists, audience members, staff, and visitors will be required to wear a mask at all times.
– In addition to the vaccination requirement, any performer who wants to remove the mask on stage, must provide the negative COVID-19 test taken no more than 72 hours prior to arrival for your performance.
– Regardless of testing, all artists will be required to wear masks when not performing.
Due to Carnegie Hall restrictions all participants under the age of 12 will perform at Lincoln Center regardless of their prize.
– People 12 and older are required to show proof they have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine prior to entry. People who fail to comply will not be granted entry into the event space.
– Proof of vaccination may include: NYC COVID Safe App, NYS Excelsior Pass, CDC Vaccination Card (or photo), NYC Vaccination Record, or an official immunization record from outside NYC or the U.S.
Children under 12 years old will be required to remain masked at all times, except when on stage.
Live CONCERTS & online virtual Concerts DATES
Saturday, November 13, 2021 at 6 p.m. – Bruno Walter Auditorium at Lincoln Center
Saturday, November 20, 2021 at 1 p.m. – Weill Recital Hall at Carnegie Hall
Saturday, November 20, 2021 at 6 p.m. – Bruno Walter Auditorium at Lincoln Center
December 15, 2021 – Online Virtual Concerts on Concert Festival YouTube Channel
Grand Prix & First Prize Winners are awarded with the Certificate of Outstanding Achievement and performance at Carnegie Hall / Lincoln Center.
Second & Third Prize Winners are awarded with the Certificate of Excellent Achievement and performance at Lincoln Center.
Certificate of Recognition.
Awards for Best Soloist.
Awards for Best Ensemble.
Special Prize for the Youngest Performer.
Scholarships up to $1,500 toward the Summer Tour (dates TBA)
All teachers receive a Certificate of Appreciation, and Honorable Mention in the programs.
Pianists, Instrumentalists, Vocalists and Chamber Ensembles are welcome to apply. Ages from 5 to 25 (Vocalists: 5 to 30)
No age limit for Online Virtual Concerts.
There are multiple winners determined by the Jury Panel in different instrumental categories as well as age groups.
Live Concerts – One or more selections of your choice from the Baroque, Classical, Romantic or Modern period performed from memory. Time limit 7 minutes.
Online Virtual Concerts – No time limit.
No repeats. Ensembles may use music. Your own compositions and arrangements are welcome.
Live Concerts – Provide your own accompanist, or Concert Festival may provide an accompanist for additional fee.
Online Virtual Concerts – Pre-recorded piano accompaniment is acceptable.
YOUTUBE / VIDEO AUDITION ONLY
Send us a file of your performance using any file sharing program (YouTube, iCloud, DropBox …)
Make sure your audition video is of high quality, in an appropriate setting, and in concert attire.
Be advised that auditions are NOT a guarantee that a performance opportunity will be granted. The decisions of the Jury Panel are final.
Live Concerts – Solo Entry $200, Ensemble Entry $100 per member. Application Fee is non-refundable.
For Virtual Concerts click here…
APPLICATION & FEE DEADLINE for live concerts – October 25, 2021
Performance Fee will apply.
APPLICATION & FEE DEADLINE for online VIRTUAL concerts – December 1, 2021
No Performance Fee for Online Virtual Concerts.